Due to WW HACCP topic, the food safety is key important for customer. LAS-603 temperature sensor is designed for refrigerator wireless temperature monitoring. We may use this device to track ambient changes in temperature and then stream the temperature data using wireless technology such as Lora. With LoRaWAN wireless module, this temperature sensor status will be sent to the network server via gateway. Finally authenticated user can monitor the status remotely. It is optional for frequency 868MHz (Europe), 915MHz(USA), 920MHz(Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand. As it is with algorithm of low power consumption, the internal battery will work for 3 years (upload, once per four hours, every 5 minutes to detect, alarm message upload).
- Ambient Temperature monitoring and remote reporting
- One-Time Lithium battery two cells pack, 2400mAhx2
- Embedded magnet adsorption to any iron metal face or equipment, plug and play.
- TI Digital Temperature Sensor IC, well long time stability and full range thermal compensation
- Wild Embedded Sensor IC operates temp. (-30℃~70 ℃)
- Power-saving Long-Range(LoRa) transmission mode
- Low drift、high response speed
- Small size、easy installation、working stable
- Water resistant level: IP65
- Long life, operation time at least up to 5 years with Lithium battery
- Configurable LoRa Parameters, time interval, SF, Frequency.
- After defrost a refrigerator procedure, the measuring stable time would be 2 hours later on accordingly.
LoRa Temperature Sensor
Model : LAS-603
|MCU||STM32 ARM M0+|
|Startup time||<1 minute(s)|
|LoRa module||Depending on the built-in module models|
|Wireless performance parameters|
|Battery type||Lithium battery two cells pack, 2400mAhx2|
|L x H x W||64x75x37 mm, ～150g|
|Installation method||Magnetic Cylinder x3|