Troubleshooting & FAQ
1. Check if Gateway powered-on?
2. Check if the Ethernet cable is loose and disconnected from the network?
3. Check if sensor’ battery has been installed-well and turned-on?
4. one hour later check
1. Re-Install all sensors and gateway again.
2. Contact your sales representative, or Kiwi’s customer service center for technical support if you need additional assistance.
Please have following information ready before you call / leave message:
I.Product name and serial number.
II.A complete description of the problem.
After log-in Kiwi Temperature Box server, you can easily set-up basic functions setting (store/area/product/sensor temperature threshold) on the cloud server.
Generally, LoRa sensors can transmit 50~100m without metal barrier between gateway and sensor.
In most circumstances, one gateway can cover a large floor of a building.
Batteries are low power and can last for 5 years. (depends on use case)
The sensor temperature data can be kept in sensor for 10days, once gateway links to internet, the data will be transferred and saved to Kiwi IOT cloud server.
AES 128 encryption.
There are both email and app messages that can be delivered to recipients based on configured temperature thresholds.
1. Temperature and humidity sensor – additional sensors available for purchase.
2. Cellular or Ethernet Gateway
3. Kiwi Temperature Box web and mobile application
Please press the reset button on the back-side of gateway device. The password will reset back to original default vaules (name / password: admin/admin).
Once you purchase this product-Kiwi Temperature Box, and when you receive it, Kiwi will provide you one cloud server account to monitor your sensors online in the Kiwi Temperature Box. No need to create specific account.
Kiwi Temperature Box-Lite, it comprises one gateway and 10 sensors.
Kiwi Temperature Box-Premium, it comprise one gateway and 20 sensors.
Both of them can have Kiwi cloud platform mangement service.
No. Our sensors are wireless, and battery operated. They can be placed directly into refrigeration units or mounted on wall.
There is no maintenance required. Devices are designed to last for years and include a limited lifetime replacement guarantee.
Kiwi Temperature Box are designed with sensors presetting ok for plug-and-play installation. Simply log-in server, place the devices, and start monitoring. Total installation time will vary based on the total number of devices deployed.
Kiwi Temperature Box delivers substantial cost savings by automatically monitoring temperatures around the clock and eliminating the need for manual, onsite refrigeration temperature monitoring. Most users see a significant reduction in operational costs, increased productivity, and improved regulatory compliance.
1. If you want to add more sensors, please leave your account name when you place the order.
2. Kiwi service team will help to setup (TBD) the sensors to link with your original server account.
3. While you receive new sensors, login your account, you can see that has existed in your cloud server.
1. User can download temperature record- daily/monthly CSV file raw data from cloud server directly.
2. You also can purchase Extra Services-“Report” to get better report service.
Please send a mail to our supporting mail account, tell us your account name, we will feedback your password to you soon.
Alerts can be sent to limited number of recipients, we suggest the number of recipients is under 10, if alert frequency is too high, that will impact your device’s battery life.
For TLG8402V1 gateway, the max. is 20 sensors.
For TLG3901V2 gateway, the max. is 100 sensors.
Contact Life for Server Service:
1.5 years contract to use Kiwi SaaS platform.
(first month for trial, and then next month start the service period calculation, same as AEON business case)
2.Store sensor data period, 5 years during contract ONLY.
An IoT platform provides users with one or more of these key elements — visualization,Cloud platforms are based in the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere.
Standard Kiwi Temperature Box package is 5 years Kiwi IoT SaaS services including package.
1. Sensors are working for 24/7 temperature monitoring.
2. Temperature thresholds are set via the Kiwi Temperature Box application.
Kiwi Temperature Box delivers substantial ROI to end customers by automatically monitoring temperatures around the clock and eliminating the need for manual, onsite refrigeration temperature monitoring. Most users see a significant reduction in operational costs, increased productivity, and improved regulatory compliance.
IoT can be used for home automation, smart cities, smart power grid, smarter transport, smarter workplace, performance tracking and smarter supply chain. IoT provides more information for better decisions across a range of industries.
The high growth areas for IoT include security and surveillance, supply chain management, inventory and warehouse, facility management, industrial asset management, smart products, energy management and fleet management. IoT can provide more product features to customers, it can be used for managed services of devices, IoT data can help with product evolution, it can help with product consumables reordering, predictive maintenance when needed based on usage and data. IoT can get efficiency by smoother machine control that can improve over time.